Compact Modular Insulated Metal Buildings by LifeTite Metal Products
LifeTite Metal Products offers a wide variety of Standard as well as Customized Compact Modular Insulated Metal Buildings to the Commercial and Private sector markets. The base structure is manufactured from 2” thick insulated panel sections that are composed of rigid insulation that is laminated on both sides with 20 gauge, high strength, steel facing. The panel sections are assembled with tongue and groove joints and fastened about the section perimeters into a structurally sound plane for wall and roof units.
Compact Modular Insulated Metal Buildings manufactured by LifeTite are rugged, sturdy, durable, compact to fit in confined areas, constructed and finished with a variety of external siding and roofing material selections.
For commercial applications the Modular Insulated buildings can be fitted with tubular steel framing for added strength to meet local “load bearing” and “wind uplift” codes required for personnel safety.
For private & personal applications the Modular Insulated buildings are fitted with stick framing for added strength for personnel safety.
The Compact Modular Insulated Metal Buildings can easily be fitted with premium color coated galvalume® metal panels for an added durable and aesthetically pleasing look, vinyl or Hardie Board horizontal siding, other conventional siding or protective exterior enamel paint. Galvalume® metal panels come in 26 and 29 gauge thicknesses.
The Compact Modular Insulated Metal Buildings can be fitted with premium color coated galvalume® metal panels for an added durability and an aesthetically pleasing look, with shingles or with commercially available single ply membranes such as (TPO, EPDM and PVC). Galvalume® metal panels come in 26 and 29 gauge thicknesses.
The Compact Modular Insulated Metal Building roof and walls are rated at an approximate R-Value = 17. A higher R-Value rating provides for better insulating efficiency and a reduced heat flow coefficient. Where greater R-Values are needed the inner or outer shell of the Modular Building can be fitted with Low-E insulation for roof and wall section R-Values = 24.
Assembly and Erection:
Compact Modular enclosures are Pre-Assembled at our plants. Additionally Commercial Buildings offer insulated steel floors or open bottom with an Angle or Tube skid and private sector applications typically are fitted with heavy duty treated lumber.
LifeTite Compact Modular Insulated Metal Buildings being assembled.
Onsite Compact Modular Building Assembly by others
Compact Modular Building Assembly at LifeTite’s 30,000 s.f. facility
LifeTite Compact Modular Insulated Metal Buildings
Compact Modular Buildings range in Standard “foot-print” sizes from: 4’ Deep X 4’ Long X 7’ Height all the way up to 14’ Deep X 28’ Long X 7’ Height. Lifetite can customize a Compact Modular Building to fit many size requirements and applications. For more information contact LifeTite at (304) 786-8012.
LifeTite Compact Modular Insulated Metal Building Applications
- Electric Control Houses
- Pump Enclosures
- Fiber Optic Shelters
- Instrument Panel Shelters
- Guard Houses
- Monitoring Stations
- Ground Water Remediation Shop
- Battery Buildings
- Auxiliary Buildings
- Generator Enclosures
- Metering Houses
- Chromatographic Buildings
- Cellular / Microware Sites
- Weigh Station Enclosures
- MCC Buildings
- Control House
- Storage Shelters
- Other Oil & Gas Applications
- Fire Pump Enclosures
- Waste Water Treatment Plants
- General Equipment Shelters / Storage
- And Many More Applications, etc.
LifeTite Compact Modular Insulated Metal Building Benefits
- Very Cost Effective
- Quick Delivery Turn-Times – as little as “2” weeks
- Durable, long lasting and Compact
- A variety of metal siding and metal roofing: profiles and colors
- Commercial and private sector construction applications
- Well insulated core structures
- Tubular Steel Framing for added strength and protection
- Private Sector applications are fitted to heavy duty treated lumber “joists and 4 X 4 Framing
- Commercial Buildings offer insulated steel floors or open bottom with an Angle or Tube skid
- Modular Structures can be built to be set on concrete slabs and bolted in place
- LifeTite “Hot Shot” Delivery System can move Modular Buildings effectively to your project site
LifeTite Compact Modular Insulated Metal Building Advantage
LifeTite Metal Products is a leading Regional metal roofing, siding & trim accessory and Compact Modular Insulated Metal Building manufacturer serving West Virginia, north-western Maryland, western Virginia, south-western Pennsylvania, eastern Kentucky and south-eastern Ohio.
LifeTite’s manufacturing plants located in Kenna, WV, Belington, WV, and Mt. Hope, WV enlist state of the art roll-forming equipment and automated fabrication bending machines to produce precision metal components & Modular Metal Buildings for the Commercial and private sector market.
In our quest to deliver a variety of: Compact Modular Insulated Metal Buildings, corrugated metal roofing & siding products and trim & accessories; exhibiting exceptional quality, timely delivery systems and competitive, value-added services; LifeTite has strategically aligned itself with like-minded suppliers. Such relationships have provided for equipment quality & longevity, exceptionally high quality painted coils, timely deliveries, prudent technical support and outstanding customer service. Each of these value added characteristics, in turn, enables LifeTite Metal Products to deliver Compact Modular Insulated Metal Buildings and premium metal building materials to each and every customer.
LifeTite’s success since its early inception has been predicated upon (3) guiding and fundamental principles that are constant and a great advantage to our customers.
1. Manufacture the highest quality Compact Modular Insulated Metal Buildings, metal roofing, siding & trim using high-tech roll-forming equipment and partner with world class suppliers who help LifeTite produce products with:
- Durability & integrity
- Longevity & weather-ability
- Sustainability & Energy Star compliance
- Aesthetically pleasing variety of profiles and colors
2. Deliver Compact Modular Insulated Metal Buildings, metal roofing, siding and trim components to our customers in the most efficient, cost effective and timely manner within our regional territory:
- Quick turn times with delivery to job site
- Urgent / rush orders with delivery to job site
- “Emergency status” production and delivery
3. Customer service and technical support to everyone at anytime with a smile:
- Walk-in plant visits
- Assistance with routine or complex Modular Metal Buildings, roof and wall systems
- Sole source supplier of all accessories, tools and materials for any project
“LifeTite Metal Products has an unrelenting passion for pleasing its customers”
For more information contact LifeTite at (304) 786-8012.